GOZNEY’S MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY AND DOME. DOME S1 AND ROCCBOX’S LIMITED 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Gozney offers a manufacturer's warranty on its products as well as an extended 5 year limited warranty in certain cases for registered products. If you have a warranty claim for your Gozney product, please see the terms and conditions that apply, below.
The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the Product and does not extend where Products have been resold, except for those Products purchased from a registered Gozney dealer. You will be required to provide proof of purchase. If purchasing a Product as a gift, the recipient of the Product should be noted/note this when registering warranty to qualify. This manufacturer’s warranty is limited to products sold and used in Germany. If the purchaser transports the product to another country or has the product sent to another country, the purchaser shall not be entitled to any claims under this warranty in that third country.
WARRANTY FOR RESIDENTIAL USE
This section sets out the manufacturer's warranty offered to consumers who purchase our products for non-commercial, residential use.
How long is the warranty? Save for Roccbox woodburners, the warranty for Dome, Dome S1 and Roccbox products is 2 years from the date of the original purchase, extended to 5 years if you register your purchase with us. Products must be registered within 60 days of purchase to qualify for the extended warranty.
In the case of Roccbox wood burners, you will automatically receive a 3 year warranty from the date of the original purchase of the Roccbox wood burner without the need for registration. This 3 year warranty applies to all aspects of the Roccbox wood burner except for the following individual components which will have a warranty period as set out below:-
- warranty for the ash tray and handle is 2 year;
- warranty for the main body of the wood burner is 3 years; and
- door hinges are excluded from the scope of the warranty.
Proof of purchase must be supplied in all cases.
How do I register my product for the warranty extension? Registering your product is simple, just head to the Gozney website and scroll down to the page titled ‘Registered your product’ alternatively, you can follow this link: https://www.gozney.com/register-your-product/ If you are unable to access the website or have any questions with regards to registering your product, you can e-mail email@example.com where the customer experience team be happy to assist.
What does the warranty cover? We warrant to you that during the applicable warranty period, our product will be free from material defects in materials and workmanship. If this warranty is not met, faulty components will be repaired/replaced unless the component cannot be accessed externally, in which case we will replace the whole unit. The warranty is subject to certain exceptions - see the section headed "What's not covered" below.
WARRANTY FOR COMMERCIAL USE
This section sets out the manufacturer's warranty offered to customers who purchase our products for commercial or professional use.
How long is the warranty? The warranty for Roccbox products (including Roccbox woodburners) is 1 year from the date of the original purchase.
The warranty for Dome and Dome S1 is 1 year from the date of original purchase.
This warranty shall apply to any replacement products supplied by us and any replacement goods shall be covered by time remaining from the original product's warranty period.
What does the warranty cover?We warrant to you that during the applicable warranty period, our product will be free from material defects in materials and workmanship. If this warranty is not met, faulty components will be repaired/replaced unless the component cannot be accessed externally, in which case we will replace the whole unit. The warranty is subject to certain exceptions - see the section headed "What's not covered" below.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED
This section applies to the manufacturer's warranty whether you have purchased our products for residential use or for commercial/professional use.
Your warranty will not cover the following items/instances:
- Surface rust, however if you find corrosion caused by rust and have used the product in accordance with the instructions, you are entitled to repair/replacement
- Surface reaction where the substance can be wiped away
- Dome Trim piece misalignment as a result of the natural expansion and contraction during oven use
- Heat tarnishing/discolouration to the end cap and any logos
- Water damage – on any part of the oven body or burners
- Wood Hopper Tool/Bottle opener or Single-use lifting strap
- When the unit is left exposed to salt air and/or chlorine sources such as swimming pools and hot tubs/spas;
- Severe weather conditions such as hail, acid rain, hurricanes, earthquakes, wildfires, tsunamis or surges, tornadoes or severe storms and other environmental factors
- Door hinges on wood burners
- When the regulator is left exposed to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time
- Hairline cracking of the stone that does not affect the oven’s structural integrity
- Cracks caused by thermal shock or from not following the Manufacturer’s guidelines on heat up and safe storage
- Small, cosmetic paint chips to the oven’s outer surfaces that do not affect structural integrity
- Discolouration to any surface including fastenings
- Any damage resulting from excessive use of the Products. Excessive use is classes as more than 500 hours of operation a year or over 6 hours of continuous use
Your warranty will not cover damage, defects or failure to comply with the warranty conditions in any of the following events.
- You make further use of the Product after giving notice that it may be damaged/defective unless you have received written confirmation from us advising otherwise.
- The failure, in our reasonably held belief, is attributable to, caused by or been substantially aggravated by:
- any improper use, misuse or unauthorised alteration storage or installation of the Products by you, your employees, agents or hired staff
- any usage of the Products by you, your employees, agents or hired staff which is deemed to be of a manner that is inconsistent with any specification and our directions
- The defect arises as result of you not following our instructions in relation to the type of fuel to be used with the Products, that being, only kiln dried hardwood with a moisture content of 20% or less, or in the case of ovens other than Dome and Roccbox, Gozney Wood or Briquettes.
- The defect arises as a result of the use of salt
- The defect arises as a result of not following the Product manual
- The defect arises as a result of improper storage of the Product
- The defect arises from caustic cleaning materials
- The defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear
- The defect arises as a result of incidental loss or accidental damage
- The defect arises as a result of natural disaster
- You have modified the product in any way; or
- The Products differ from any corresponding specification, as a result of changes to made to ensure compliance with applicable statutory of regulatory requirements
Unauthorised alterations to the Products will result in the warranty being void and that any purchase of Products made outside of an authorised third party or retail channel will result in the warranty being void.
If warranty claims are asserted and it turns out during the inspection of the product that there was no defect or that the warranty claim does not exist for one of the above reasons, we are entitled to charge a service fee in the amount of 50 EUR for the inspection and any replacement of defective part will be subject to the respective repair fees for the replacement or repair. We will inform you of the costs prior to the repair. This does not apply if the customer proves that under the circumstances he could not have recognised that the warranty claim did not exist.
This voluntary independent warranty will cease to apply after the time periods set out above. No other warranties given by any person, including a dealer or retailer, shall be binding on Gozney.
Gozney may from time to time change the design of its products. Nothing contained in this warranty shall be taken to oblige Gozney to include such design changes into previously manufactured products, nor shall such changes be construed as an admission that previous designs were defective.
HOW LONG IS THE LIABILITY?
- Silicone discolouration – 2-year warranty
- Thermometer / Temperature Probe – 2-year warranty
- Roccbox Peel – 2-year warranty
- Wood burner – 3-year warranty (excluding ash tray, handle and door hinges).
- Metal distortion/warping caused by prolonged exposure to heat – limited to 2 year if the customer is using it for commercial purposes
- Silicone cracking due to burning
- Stone Floor – 2-year warranty
- Ash tray and handle on the wood burner- 2-year warranty
- Stone Floor – 2 year warranty
- Thermometer – 2 year warranty
- Steam Plug – 2 year warranty
- Electrical components – 2 years
- Electrical components – 2 years
- S1 Thermometer – 2 years
GOZNEY ACCESSORY WARRANTY DURATIONS:
- Dome Cover – 2 year warranty
- Gozney Peels – 2 year warranty
- Gozney Thermometer – 2 year warranty
- Dome Door – 2 year warranty
- Neapolitan Arch – 2 year warranty
- Dome Wood Loader – 2 year warranty
- Steam Injector – 2 year warranty
- Dome Wood Rack – 2 year warranty
- Dome Stand – 3 year warranty
- Roccbox Cover – 2 year warranty
- Pizza Server – 2 year warranty
- Pizza Rocker – 2 year warranty
- Dough Cutter – 2 year warranty
- Dough Scraper – 2 year warranty
- Dome Mantel – 2 year warranty
- Roccbox Mantel – 2 year warranty
This warranty shall not affect your consumer or other statutory rights.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
If, in the unexpected circumstance, you’re having trouble with your Dome or Roccbox and need to make a claim; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with: (i) your full name, (ii) your serial number, (iii) photographs of any faulty parts and (iv) proof of purchase, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
If you give us notice in writing during the applicable warranty period within a reasonable amount of time following the discovery that some or all of the Products do not comply with the applicable warranty as previously set out; and we are given a reasonable opportunity to examine the Products and we determine that the Products do not comply with the warranty as set out then we shall, at our discretion, repair or replace the defective Products.
You must provide all information (including serial numbers and photographs/video’s where requested) as well as all assistance reasonably requested by us in order to properly assess the Products.
We reserve the right to require that faulty Products be returned to us. In such circumstances we shall cover the cost of the return carriage by normal means within our serviced territories and the replaced Products will be delivered free of charge by us to you at the original delivery address. If, following inspection of the returned Products, we determine that, acting reasonably, there was been no breach in the warranty for the Product as set out, we will return the product to you, at your cost.
We shall have no liability to you (whether the Products are found to breach the applicable warranty or not) for the cost of removing Products returned to us under the above conditions from your property or for re-installing the products after they have been returned.
This Warranty is subject to English law.